ASPEN Transit set up this program to support busy working parents with school-going children between the ages of 7 and 17 years. During the transit hours we manage the children’s daily routine after/before school hours with the following features :-
i. Healthy and delicious food comprising of fruits, brown rice with appetizing and delicious dishes.
ii. Quran reading schedule.
iii. Assistance to complete their homework by our friendly caring and experienced tutors.
iv. Inculcating good manners, discipline, hygiene and healthy eating habits via ” Program Nilai Murni “.
v. Developing the student to be more creative, innovative and self-confident through ” Enrichment Program “.
Watch video - Pusat Transit Paling Best di Shah Alam
Pictures shared are mixed before/ during PKP.
Examples of Enrichment Program
- Leadership and sense of ownership through Duty Roaster
- Solat Recitation ( Bacaan dalam solat )
- Computer Session
- Ping Pong
- Presentation skills
- Story telling
- and much more
Examples of Nilai Murni Program
- Self-hygiene: Kebersihan pakaian, diri, rambut
- Dealing with elders ( Adap dengan orang tua )
- Love for parents ( Sayangi Ibu Bapa )
- Helping out at home ( eg Tolong Ibu di dapur )
- Words of blessing ( Perkataan-perkataan berkat )
- Memorizing do’a ( Hafal Doa )
- and much more.
IT’S MORE THAN JUST A TRANSIT. IT’S A PLACE AWAKEN THE TALENT WITHIN.
These are the Xtras that our transit offered compare to others.